Welcome to our Blog, take a look around, subscribe by entering your email address to the right of the page and comment all you want!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Mini Vacation to Indianapolis

Luke and I needed some time away BADLY! We both had been working so hard, and I've been putting in alot of overtime at work to pay for the things for the new house(inspections, surveys etc) I had worked some overtime earlier this year to pay for a little something that Luke has been wanting for awhile now, So we planned a getaway to Indianapolis!

We packed our things up and walked out the door to find a FLAT TIRE!!

Once we got that taken care of we were on the road, in which they shut down the highway and a 2hr drive turned into a 4 and a half hour drive!

Here I am bored and taking pictures of us being stuck in traffic!


Once we got there our first stop was Richard Holt's Tattoo shop; Carmel Tattoo Ink in Carmel Indiana. Which is where Luke got the first session of his arm worked on!


That evening Luke, Matt(Luke's Brother) and I went to dinner at Banura 1 (the old restaurant I worked at when I lived in Indianapolis) chowed down and visited friends.
Afterwards we went to the hotel and hung out with Matt.
Matt recently moved to Indianapolis and is attending IUPUI.

~Matt I tried to upload the pictures I took of you and Luke but they kept uploading sideways :( ~

The Next day on Saturday Luke and Matt's Parents came up and we spent the day with them, we walked the canal for several hours, went to lunch and at the end of the Day Matt and his roommate Bret made us all Dinner.



All in all it was the perfect weekend getaway we needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment