Welcome to our Blog, take a look around, subscribe by entering your email address to the right of the page and comment all you want!

Monday, November 28, 2011

About Time for an Update!

We're all moved into our new home, all the boxes are unpacked and the pictures are hanging on the walls. The offices are set up and it's been work work work since we moved in!
Over the Thanksgiving weekend we did some makeover/housework that we had planned since the very first day we saw this house!

WE TOOK DOWN WALLPAPER!!!
(here are some pictures of our progress)








This is the room, after its been painted and the Tv Mounted!

I'll Post a video another day after the new furniture is in and all the pictures are hung!

We also Put up our new Tree, The original plan was to buy a black tree, but when I went to purchase one, apparently everyone in the Louisville area also had the same idea and they were sold out everywhere, even online!! so we purchased a white one and I'm even more in love with it than I could have ever imagined!

(heres some pictures of the Christmas Tree!)



Here we are hanging the first ornament-which is also the ornament that we gave out at our wedding!




I also completed my tree skirt that I had been wanting to make for the new tree that we purchased. 



I've been in the crafting mood here lately and I also made this headband over the weekend with some left over materials from the tree skirt!



No comments:

Post a Comment