Welcome to our Blog, take a look around, subscribe by entering your email address to the right of the page and comment all you want!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Finnegan

So as some of you know I started Volunteering at the Local Humane Society, everyone was scared that I'd turn into a crazy animal person because of my love for them is so strong. I assured everyone that we were not going to be adopting anymore pets with Gerdy away and with Izzy here with us.

I surprised myself. I went in to for training on Saturday and completely fell in love with Finnegan; an 11 month old beheamith cat that got surrendered because the owners children were allergic to him.

As you can see he's nothing special to look at, no unique features, no patches of color; all black for Mr. Finn. It was his charm and loving unique nature that won me over. I personally love the tabby's so I thought I was safe playing with him, I was wrong!!





He stole my heart and I quickly called Luke up to meet him. Luke too liked the cat's personality and affectionate nature and we had to have him!
So the newest edition to our family is: FINNEGAN!


As you can see Finny loves to lay with me while I work and I dont mind, I like the company!


1 comment:

  1. That's great that your volunteering at the shelter; and Finnegan is very cute!

    ReplyDelete