Welcome to our Blog, take a look around, subscribe by entering your email address to the right of the page and comment all you want!

Monday, September 5, 2011

My Baptism!

Yesterday September 4th 2011 I got Baptized!!

Luke's mom and sister came up to Louisville to visit and while they were here I got baptized in front of my whole church family!!

I've been wanting to get re-baptized for awhile now and I've finally done it! It was an amazing an refreshing experience.

I was originally baptized at the age of 8 in the Mormon(LDS) Church. Since I am not practicing that faith anymore; along with many years of inactivity in any faith, some poor life choices and the reconnection with my savior Jesus Christ I decided that I needed to be re-baptized. I needed to have an outward sign of my inner commitment.

I wanted to share this with all of my family and friends as this is one of the most important days of my life! I hope you enjoy it as much as i did!

No comments:

Post a Comment